The New Year is here, and with it lots of hopes and dreams to be fulfilled.
I don’t make resolutions because I simply never keep them, but this year I am setting goals for myself.
A friend posted this and well it seems fitting.
- Run a 10 minute mile
- Do at least 1, 5k fun run
- Reach my goal weight
- Do some sort of physical activity every day
- Make healthy food choices daily
- Push myself to try things that seem way to difficult
- Be able to do 10 push-ups
- Continue to post a blog every day with my successes, let downs, inspiration, or just what I’ve been up too.
Those are my goals for the year. Who knows I may come up with some more over the year as I accomplish the ones I’ve already set out for myself. But, goals are something I can stick with for the next year,me solutions are just something that I haven’t been able to keep. But, theses goals I reaching them and hopefully will exceed them.
Here’s a New Year, and a leaner, fitter, healthier me. Hope you reach all of your goals this coming year.