- You wake up in the middle of the night and promptly jump on the internet to purchase said item
- Until you realize that it is not Monday yet
- You were willing and ready to skip the weekend and jump to Monday so that you could purchase said item
- You have literally had a dream about it
- You are hoping its offered on Amazon so that you can get 2 day Prime shipping, and are even contemplating paying for overnight shipping
- You’re posting your blog at 7:30 am because you’re up and wired thinking about it and need to tell someone about it
What is it that I’m so excited about you ask. I will tell you. Now, I’m not a BeachBody coach nor am I encouraging you to join them or anything like that. I’m not a Shakeology person, never tried the stuff and don’t care too I don’t check out their challenges or anything like that.
But, I am a Shaun T fan. Hip Hop Abs, yup I love it. Insanity, holy mother of pearl does that nonsense work. T25 love love love it. I’ve done all 3 of these workout programs designed by Shaun T and love them. Okay, I love it when I finished the days workout during the workout I’m cursing Shaun T up a storm, asking why he hates me, but I love it. I really enjoy his “training” style and the workout I get from his programs. Everyone of his programs that I’ve done I’ve seen results. They work! Insanity and T25 even with not eating the best I saw inches come off and I definitely got stronger, which was what I was looking for.
Well now Mr Shaun T has a new program coming out called Cize, and it’s all about dance. I’m totally stoked for this. I love going to Zumba class and well this is Shaun T so I can just imagine how serious this is going to get. I’ve seen some previews of the program and it looks like lots of fun. It’s called Cize the end of exercise since they say you won’t even realize you’re exercising. I’m down for that.
So, as you can imagine Monday I’ll be ordering my copy of Cize and trying it out. I’m basically like a kid at Christmas waiting for the opportunity to get my hands on it. Of course even after I order it I’ll still be waiting for it to arrive on my doorstep. And, man if it’s not available on Amazon I’ll be waiting even longer for it as the shipping from BeachBody is nowhere near as quick as Amazon Prime. Yeah, I’m getting excited and worked up about it all at once.
How about you are there any at home workouts that you absolutely love and have to have?