Today is the last day of 2013, and well it’s been a ride. I started out the year with Weight Watchers and was able to lose 25 pounds in 3.5 months, but then got discouraged, unmotivated, and frustrated. Which, of course brought back that 25 pounds I lost.
Looking back now if I had just stuck with it I’d be at my goal or pretty close to it, but this time next year I’ll be there. I’m not giving up this year.
I’ve only been doing this for 11 weeks, but looking back over these past 11 weeks I’ve accomplished a lot.
- I can now run for 10 minutes straight
- I’m getting closer to the 10 minute mile every week
- I’ve learned that I enjoy working out, well some of it.
- I feel a lot better after a workout.
- I enjoy yoga.
- I can do anything I put my mind too.
- Losing weight isn’t easy, but can be done with work and determination.
- Keeping track of what I eat definitely cuts down on the garbage food I’ll eat.
- I now buy running shoes for running.
- There are endless ways to get your daily activity in.
- I love the treadmill.
- Fitbit has been a great motivating tool in my life.
So in the 11 weeks I’ve done a lot and I plan to stick with it in 2014.