So, this week starts my 3rd week of trying to be more active. Whooooooo!!!! I’ve made it through 2 weeks.
This week is Week 3 of Phase 1 of Metabolic Aftershock. This is the last week of the first Phase and then I move onto Phase 2!!!! Yeah!!! I’m excited to see what Phase 2 brings but also a bit nervous as Phase 1 workouts are continuing to kick my butt. So I can just imagine what Phase 2 will bring.
This mornings workout kicked my butt, but I also know I was pushing harder than I had the week before. So I guess it’s working. The motto is, “Work Hard Rest Hard” and we’ll I’m doing both.
Today also started a challenge group I’ve joined. They are doing Cize which I love. Who doesn’t love to dance around their living room for 30 minutes and look a complete fool? I am not doing the Cize workouts 5x/week because I’m going to continue with Aftershock, but I will be adding it in on the days when I’m off from Aftershock, and hey with this plan Mother Nature can’t screw it up.
This week’s goals are
- Complete Week 3 of Phase 1 Metabolic Aftershock
- 10 minutes of treadmill training at current speed M-F
- Eat well balanced meals
- Drink at least 64oz of water a day
- Be positive even if I have a slight hiccup
The workout schedule for this week is
- Monday: P1W3WO1 10 minutes treadmill ✔️
- Tuesday: 10 minutes treadmill, Cize Crazy 8’s
- Wednesday: P1W3WO2 10 minutes treadmill
- Thursday: 10 minutes treadmill, Coze Crazy 8’s
- Friday: P1W3WO3 10 minutes treadmill
- Saturday: Building a playground w/ Roc Solid Foundation
- Sunday: Have fun
There’s my goals and schedule for the week. Here’s to keeping on track.